So life happens stuff gets in the way … Hence the infrequent blog posts… So I took the plunge and sold my Chanel bags … First to go was the Jumbo .. After the whole love hate relationship I decided to sell it and pass the happiness on. Reasons on why i sold
- Too heavy
- Doesn’t fit as much as one would think ..
- A tank of a bag..
- Too boxy in my opinion
- Caused me too much stress
So there you have it in a brief summary of why i sold a handbag addicts holy grail bag. Also one more point i would like to add.. its a pretty big investment and i soon realised it was the idea of the Chanel jumbo i liked owning not the actual bag… (Hope this makes some kind of sense 😉) below is a pic of the beloved CC Jumbo .. Eye catching is an understatement …
Once this was sold i went back to what i enjoy and that was Louis Vuitton.
- I went on to complete my LV speedyb25 trifecta (the trio of canvas prints LV has) Added the Damier Azure ..
- Then followed the classic/iconic LV Neverfull in GM size in monogram canvas in the classic beige interior… This bag is everything!
- The Gucci Marmont in small in black …i wanted to add a black bag that was more my style and the marmont fit the bill ..price and ease of use …
The bags that i enjoy using …